Welcome to Dove Court

Home
Company Profile
History
Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit 6
Contact Us
Location Map

Visitor count 520

History


This picture was
taken in 1901.

The house was built at the turn of the last century.
For many years it was occupied by the King family and the yard operated as Kings Funeral Parlour, with stabling for both horses and hearses.

The yard was commandeered during W.W.II as billeting for the British Army. In the later stages of W.W.II a US Air Force Liberator bomber crashed shortly after take off from Cheddington Airfield into the yard and adjoining gardens.

From the late 1980s the yard was operated as Site 77, a reclaimed building materials and builders yard.

During 2000 there was extensive refurbishment of all existing buildings to create the select development of Office Units now known as Dove Court.